This Handbook is for local-level practitioners interested in learning more about the measurement of migrant integration and community cohesion. Its overarching goal is to support stakeholders from Yorkshire and the Humber in their work on inclusion, specifically around implementation of the region’s integration strategy, by:
- Providing an introduction to integration measurement, including commonly used terms and their definitions;
- Situating the role of measurement within the region’s integration strategy and other strategic documents;
- Signposting and contextualising existing resources on the measurement of integration;
- Providing instructions and practice examples so readers can explore strategically relevant datasets on integration on their own;
- Highlighting examples of good practice.
Download Handbook on Local Integration Data for Yorkshire and Humber Dec22 (PDF)
If you do not have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader, which is required to read this document, you can download it free from the Adobe Website.